This is a very nice portable projector for the price point. I have attached several photos from a few different movies as examples. Here are some notes about the product to consider:
1) While the projector may have 4K support, it has 1080p native resolution. You will not find a 4K native resolution projector at this price-point.
2) The internal speakers are actually quite good. Certainly you will want to pair some Bluetooth speakers with it for surround sound, but in a pinch, the internal ones will do the job.
3) The zoom and keystone features are great for quickly setting up the projector. Note that the zoom is a digital zoom (not an optical zoom).
4) The brightness is very good for a portable projector. At 800 lumens, you will want to have it in a dark room or outside at night. Don’t expect to be able to use it in a bright room or a room with lights on, given the 800 lumens specification.
5) The contrast is excellent. Refer to some of the photos I attached, and you’ll see this in the darker scenes.
6) The remote is nice and useful and feels solid. HDMI Cable is included also.
7) It comes in an awesome travel bag that can be worn as a backpack for travelling.
8) For my testing, I used a nice 135″ screen in my basement. I highly recommend using a real projector screen instead of a white painted wall or a bed-sheet. You will get much better results if you spend the money on a high-quality screen.
9) The product listing mentions 240-volts, but the one I got was the usual 120-volt configuration for the USA (I was guessing it would be).
10) I also tried the projector with my computer, and the output was very clear and sharp (see photo).
11) When I ordered, there was a $100 off coupon! Maybe you’ll be lucky and get one too.